NIT-Warrangal organizing A Two Day Workshop on NPTEL - NMEICT from 31st August to 1st Sept 2012.
The main objective of National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL) is to enhance the quality of engineering education in the country by developing curriculum based video and web courses. These courses cover the syllabus prescribed by universities approved by AICTE.
- Discuss ways of accessing NPTEL course materialfree and easy downloads from NPTEL website
- Identify faculty/ institutions interested in creating / supporting courses
- Familiarize the user community with courses in their respective areas of interest
- NMEICT Mission objectives and Demonstration of projects.
- Discuss ways of integrating NPTEL courses with existing teaching
- Obtain feedback on course quality & ways of improving NPTEL course
- Features of A-view along with Demos.
Eligibility: Engineering, Science & Management faculty / principal /HODs. (Max of 3 or 4 faculty from each institution)
National Institute of Technology Warangal
End Date: 01-Sep-2012
PIN Code: 506004
Phone: 9490164794, 9849639262